EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

September 11th anniversary

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | Sep 10 2016 1:19 AM
Just figured there should be a thread for it :) Being 15 years on and all.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Sep 10 2016 4:22 AM
admin: It's still September 10 in America, but okay.

Perhaps this thread should be used to reflect on how 9/11 changed the world and so on.
Question: In New Zealand, did 9/11 result in increased anti-terrorism legislature?
admin
By admin | Sep 10 2016 4:29 AM
Dassault Papillon: A bit, yes. Mostly a thing making support of terrorist groups a crime. Not much else.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
lannan13
By lannan13 | Sep 14 2016 5:31 AM
RIP to those who lost their lives to those cowards who attacked liberty.
What is immoral for a individual to do is immoral for a government to do."- Rand Paul
"What fun is there in making sense?"- Discord
Defeat the Washington Machine, and Unleash the American Dream!
"Th
lannan13
By lannan13 | Sep 14 2016 5:34 AM

What is immoral for a individual to do is immoral for a government to do."- Rand Paul
"What fun is there in making sense?"- Discord
Defeat the Washington Machine, and Unleash the American Dream!
"Th
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Sep 14 2016 2:05 PM
admin: If I said that the terrorists were right in what they did and praised them, would I get warned or banned?
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Sep 14 2016 2:09 PM
One time, I mentioned the 9/11 attacks and someone told me it was just an airplane accident and the stories are just made up.
I told them that it certainly did happen and they said, "Is everything a terrorist attack?".
admin
By admin | Sep 14 2016 8:28 PM
Bi0Hazard: So long as you didn't endorse for people to go out and commit terrorism you're probably fine. Just be careful.
Let's revive the forums!