EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

About damn time

< Return to subforum
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Apr 29 2015 3:06 PM
Bernie Sanders abandoned his status as an independent to compete in the democratic primaries. This guy is one of the most popular liberal politicians in the United States, but unlike that hack Elizabeth Warren, he is not a complete fool (sorry Warren fans but its true.) Here is a complimentary montage of Sanders quotes.

admin
By admin | Apr 29 2015 6:02 PM
Blackflag: Well, I suppose he's better than Clinton.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Apr 30 2015 5:48 AM
admin: @Bill or Hillary Clinton? The economy was a powerhouse under Bill Clinton.
Voice
By Voice | Apr 30 2015 5:51 AM
Blackflag: Hillary
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Apr 30 2015 7:36 AM
Voice: That is what I assume, but admin could be talking about Bill Clinton for all I know
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Apr 30 2015 7:37 AM
admin, naturally, will fail tosupport any candidates running for president in the United States. It might diminish his hipster status if that person wins, lol
admin
By admin | Apr 30 2015 9:59 AM
Blackflag: nah, I'll support somebody. Last election I got into a bunch of debates defending Ron Paul for the Republican ticket, and Obama once Romney was chosen haha.

And yeah, Hillary.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Apr 30 2015 12:00 PM
Blackflag: No government program can result in a "surplus" unless taxes were raised to compensate for the costs of that program and the revenue from the extra taxes exceed the program's cost.
This applies to anything; if for any program you raise taxes sufficiently you'll pay for the program without raising the deficit, and if you don't raise taxes there's the risk of creating a deficit.
To assume that war always creates a deficit while social security magically creates a surplus is unfair.
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Apr 30 2015 12:02 PM
Dassault Papillon: That being said, George Bush probably should've raised taxes upon starting 2 wars.
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Apr 30 2015 12:07 PM
I heard either people or the Liberal Media say that Obamacare's repeal will result in a loss of tax revenue. That simply is not true; there's no reason why one should get rid of the taxes which accompany Obamacare, though they could be reduced some.
lannan13
By lannan13 | May 20 2015 10:19 AM
Blackflag: I like him over Hilary, but I'm rooting for Rand Paul.
What is immoral for a individual to do is immoral for a government to do."- Rand Paul
"What fun is there in making sense?"- Discord
Defeat the Washington Machine, and Unleash the American Dream!
"Th