EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Cubing

< Return to subforum
Romaniii
By Romaniii | Mar 28 2014 12:15 PM
Does anyone else here do it? I'm looking for another cubing debate like I had with zmike over at DDO.
To Lars, I apologize for accidentally reporting every single post before replying to it.
admin
By admin | Mar 28 2014 3:25 PM
Romaniii: What is a cubing debate?
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Tophatdoc
By Tophatdoc | Mar 28 2014 9:41 PM
admin: Not quite sure what a "cubing" debate is but I am sure it somehow relates to rubix cubes.
"Don't respond to my posts. Don't read my debates. Don't read my messages. Thanks for reading this message. " A Quote from Tophatdoc
Romaniii
By Romaniii | Mar 28 2014 10:55 PM
admin: Sorry, I accidentally hit Report thinking it was Reply.

http://www.debate.org/debates/Cubing-Debate/1/
To Lars, I apologize for accidentally reporting every single post before replying to it.
admin
By admin | Mar 29 2014 12:22 AM
Romaniii: No problem! I generally figure that if somebody reports a comment to me that was also written by me, it's probably a mistake. ;)

That makes a lot of sense. For future reference, would be good to have a link to an example like that in the "additional rules" participants can see before accepting.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
JV-Stalin
By JV-Stalin | Apr 1 2014 9:04 AM
My sister does it. I've played with them, but never really took the time to sit down and try to figure it out.
"He who stand on toilet is high on pot"- Confucius
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Apr 2 2014 4:41 PM
Romaniii: I know how, I just can't figure out all the moves to make it faster then 3 months...
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.
Mharman
By Mharman | Jan 23 2018 8:50 AM
Romaniii: Haha Asians like Cubes I'm so funny please kill me now
With Liberty and Justice for all!
Echo Four
By Echo Four | Jan 25 2018 7:21 PM
Mharman: you racist
Mharman
By Mharman | Jan 26 2018 7:20 AM
Echo Four: Can't tell if you're joking here...
Echo Four
By Echo Four | Jan 28 2018 12:52 PM
Mharman: Am Not
Echo Four
By Echo Four | Jan 28 2018 12:55 PM
Mharman: Like seriously, people can do what ever they like. It's doesn't matter if you are yellow, white or black. Same thing with Asian, European, American extra....
Mharman
By Mharman | Feb 12 2018 2:07 PM
Echo Four: I was making a joke
Mharman
By Mharman | Feb 12 2018 2:08 PM
Well, I ended up getting into cubing. I can solve a 3x3x3 now.
admin
By admin | Feb 12 2018 2:15 PM
Mharman: Nice
Let's revive the forums!