EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

What's your favorite color?

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | Feb 20 2017 11:00 PM
Anyone else a fan of blue?
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 21 2017 8:04 AM
admin: This was actually posted like three months ago.

Color is just an illusion of the eyes, and we constructed names for them:

Block A and B are the same color.
admin
By admin | Feb 21 2017 8:06 AM
Bi0Hazard: They're the same shade
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 21 2017 8:07 AM
admin:
admin
By admin | Feb 21 2017 8:11 AM
Bi0Hazard: By definition color has a hue. Grey has no hue - the entire light spectrum is reflected in grey at a certain, fixed and equal amount. Therefore grey is not a color. It is a shade.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 21 2017 8:13 AM
admin: Grey counts as a color.
admin
By admin | Feb 21 2017 8:15 AM
Bi0Hazard: I strongly disagree. Just like black is not a color (it is the absence of color) or white is not a color (being just light with no hue).
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 21 2017 8:17 AM
admin: I learned that in preschool, you are telling me I should leave my childhood education?
admin
By admin | Feb 21 2017 8:18 AM
Bi0Hazard: I guess that proves the color is usually thought of as a system of constructed names. But yes, scientifically a color is always a part of the visible light spectrum.
Let's revive the forums!
Wylted
By Wylted | Feb 27 2017 6:58 AM
Purple, because I am not a piece of crap
admin
By admin | Feb 27 2017 7:51 PM
Wylted: Harsh words!
Let's revive the forums!
Krazy
By Krazy | Mar 4 2017 2:39 AM
Green