EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Your Favorite Quote ?

< Return to subforum
RXR.
By RXR. | Apr 23 2015 4:56 AM
I want to hear your clever quotes. My favorite is this quote by Anonymous.

''Be kind to unkind people - they need it the most''

- Anonymous
R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
admin
By admin | Apr 30 2015 7:26 PM
RXR.: I'm still a fan of "Violence never resolves anything" - Ghengis Khan
Thumbs up from:
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
RXR.
By RXR. | Apr 30 2015 10:16 PM
And this quote is is from a mass murderer who has raped 100's of women. Seems like lord Khan hasn't been following his peaceful message.
R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
admin
By admin | Apr 30 2015 11:15 PM
RXR.: Violence ACHIEVES a lot. It simply doesn't RESOLVE it.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | May 1 2015 2:35 PM
admin: Originally I was laughing at the irony of his blunt statement. Do you think this is what he intended to say, or is this just how you interpreted it?
In essence I agree with your interpretation. Despite all the reforms and changes the Mongol Invasions brought on the world, it never really resolved past sentiments.

That pretty much summarizes my feelings on US intervention. We can be like the Romans and force our version of civilization on the world, but if the occupants do not accept the conquerors, then they will never accept the ideals the conquerors bring forward. Change begins within societies
admin
By admin | May 1 2015 2:51 PM
Blackflag: It's hard to tell. Obviously this was some time before the Secret History was written. Nonetheless I think the interpretation is right. Genghis accomplished a lot more through fear than fighting.
Let's revive the forums!
Voice
By Voice | May 5 2015 5:17 AM
"I have come to seek and save those whom believe in all false mods." - Chickadee, Son of the One, True Mod.
Teaistooshort
By Teaistooshort | May 24 2015 9:37 PM
One of them has taken it. One of them is false.
lannan13
By lannan13 | May 25 2015 7:27 AM
“Do we fear terrorism so much that we throw out our Constitution, and are we unwilling and afraid to debate our Constitution?” - Rand Paul
What is immoral for a individual to do is immoral for a government to do."- Rand Paul
"What fun is there in making sense?"- Discord
Defeat the Washington Machine, and Unleash the American Dream!
"Th
RXR.
By RXR. | May 25 2015 8:58 AM
lannan13: You must have a fetish for Rand Paul lol.
R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
lannan13
By lannan13 | May 26 2015 6:50 AM
RXR.: Well it's not like I'm a Saul Alinsky fan.
What is immoral for a individual to do is immoral for a government to do."- Rand Paul
"What fun is there in making sense?"- Discord
Defeat the Washington Machine, and Unleash the American Dream!
"Th