About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

What's your guy's personality?

< Return to subforum
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Oct 27 2014 3:08 PM
http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I'm an ESFP

http://www.16personalities.com/esfp-personality
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.
admin
By admin | Oct 27 2014 3:23 PM
Pinkie: I'm an INTP who doesn't believe much in personality tests
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Oct 27 2014 3:48 PM
admin: Awesome, do you agree or disagree with your results?
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Oct 27 2014 4:12 PM
Pinkie: Haha funny, Shelley and I did this yesterday from the same site! Coinkydink...

I was an ISTJ.
whiteflame
By whiteflame | Oct 27 2014 4:14 PM
I'm ISTJ... mainly. It's imperfect because I'm close to the line between introvert and extrovert, judging and perceptive. None of the type descriptions fit me particularly well, either, though ISTJ comes closest. I can see how it applies well to some people - my wife in particular very much fits her type description - but it's not always a very solid system for decoding your personality.
whiteflame
By whiteflame | Oct 27 2014 4:51 PM
Just to further the point, I took the test from that link, and ended up an INTP. That's the 5th type I've gotten (ISTJ, ESTJ, INTJ, ISTP), and I've taken this 6 times, though as you can see, I've always affirmed the "T." The "N" is usually pretty consistent as well. Interestingly, it says I'm very assertive.
sea_shell
By sea_shell | Oct 27 2014 5:15 PM
I got ENFJ

I don't think any of these are terribly accurate, especially because apparently I'm not well suited to J's type and we know that's not true.
I'm not sure if I trust anyone who doesn't have their face as their profile.
admin
By admin | Oct 27 2014 6:40 PM
Pinkie: Mostly agree, I just don't see it as very relevant
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Oct 27 2014 6:42 PM
admin: The only one I don't score highly on is the perception / judging. Everything else is clear-cut by me.
Let's revive the forums!