EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Vouch for me (please!)

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | Oct 17 2014 4:53 PM
So guys, I'm up for an innovation award around here for my work with edeb8. I need to demonstrate two things:
1. That edeb8 is creative and original
2. That I've shown passion, dedication and leadership in leading edeb8

I'd REALLY appreciate it if some of you could write me a brief testimonial or something to help me win!
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 17 2014 5:10 PM
admin: Does it have to be brief?
admin
By admin | Oct 17 2014 6:17 PM
Blackflag: nope. Can be as long as you like.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 17 2014 6:18 PM
admin: Who's giving the reward?
admin
By admin | Oct 17 2014 6:19 PM
Blackflag: The city council. The award details are here: http://www.kapiticoast.govt.nz/Your-Council/A---Z-Council-Services-and-Facilities/Grants-funding-and-awards/Shout-Out-Awards/
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 17 2014 6:20 PM
admin: You've definitely earned it. Are the reward and grant contingent?
admin
By admin | Oct 17 2014 6:29 PM
Blackflag: Not really. If you win, you win.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Oct 18 2014 11:08 AM
Just going to bump the thread so people will (hopefully) notice it
Let's revive the forums!
sea_shell
By sea_shell | Oct 18 2014 5:38 PM
admin: Well done admin! Good luck!
I'm not sure if I trust anyone who doesn't have their face as their profile.
sea_shell
By sea_shell | Oct 18 2014 5:41 PM
admin: I just looked at the link, where does it talk about people writing testimonials?
I'm not sure if I trust anyone who doesn't have their face as their profile.
admin
By admin | Oct 18 2014 6:08 PM
sea_shell: It's going to be part of my application form. They encourage us to submit any additional evidence of our achievements that may help. I want to show that people on edeb8 can vouch for how much I've contributed to the site too.
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Oct 19 2014 9:00 AM
admin: I'll write you something. Where do we send it?
admin
By admin | Oct 19 2014 9:13 AM
nzlockie: To me, I'll put it all together in one big application
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Oct 19 2014 10:13 AM
admin: Done. I forgot to sign it. You can add my name to the bottom if you like.

nzlockie
By nzlockie | Nov 25 2014 3:35 PM
oi - what happened to this award? Did we win?

admin
By admin | Nov 25 2014 3:51 PM
nzlockie: Nah sadly. I realized after I submitted it that the judges consist of the local youth council, who tend to gift the awards to their friends because there's literally zero oversight. So yeah - can't say edeb8 is an award-winning site yet. :(
Let's revive the forums!