EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

I'm coming here

< Return to subforum
JonelleStorm
By JonelleStorm | May 16 2017 4:41 AM
I'm Jonbonbon from DDO. Coming over here because DDO is becoming literally unusable. If you knew me on DDO then shoot me a friend request. If you're a living human who's a decent person, shoot me a friend request. If you're a talking dog, shoot me a friend request because that's frickin awesome. Anyway, just saying hi and letting everyone know I'll be active over here at least for a while.
admin
By admin | May 17 2017 10:05 PM
JonelleStorm: Welcome :D I just repaired my laptop. Nice to see fresh faces.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
JonelleStorm
By JonelleStorm | May 18 2017 12:38 AM
admin: Thanks!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | May 19 2017 9:12 AM
JonelleStorm: Wait, DDO is finally now coming to its death?
JonelleStorm
By JonelleStorm | May 19 2017 11:43 AM
Bi0Hazard: Sort of. The site is having significant issues that seriously hinder membership, and Juggle still hasn't been seen in 3 years. It's worse than it's ever been, and new bugs happen weekly.
Mharman
By Mharman | May 23 2017 3:15 AM
Bi0Hazard: Are you implying that you want DDO to die?
With Liberty and Justice for all!
Mharman
By Mharman | May 23 2017 3:16 AM
admin: She's still active more on DDO.
With Liberty and Justice for all!
admin
By admin | May 23 2017 3:18 AM
Mharman: Who cares? People have choices and it's awesome.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
JV-Stalin
By JV-Stalin | May 23 2017 6:01 PM
Yeah DDO has so many bugs now it's horrible. Juggle doesn't care one bit
"He who stand on toilet is high on pot"- Confucius
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | May 31 2017 10:19 AM
Mharman: Are you implying that you want DDO to die?
Everyone, including sites, are gonna die someday, DDO may have its time coming soon.
admin
By admin | May 31 2017 8:34 PM
Bi0Hazard: Except edeb8 will live forever of course :P
Let's revive the forums!
LunaticFringe
By LunaticFringe | Jun 11 2017 9:36 AM
JonelleStorm: RIP our debate lol
JonelleStorm
By JonelleStorm | Jun 12 2017 12:16 AM
LunaticFringe: Lol yeah are you able to access the site? I literally can't even get in DDO anymore. I get the 503 error at the door.
LunaticFringe
By LunaticFringe | Jun 12 2017 2:19 AM
JonelleStorm: Everyone is getting it haha. There is a hangout chat for all the refugees where we are talking about it. I can add you to it if you want just pm an email. Btw that error was what happened when I almost missed my round the other night haha
JonelleStorm
By JonelleStorm | Jun 12 2017 7:10 AM
LunaticFringe: I guess we're all going to miss our rounds now :P I'm on vacation for my anniversary, but jonellestorm@gmail.com is my current email if you want to send an invite and I'll join sometime later this week.