EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

I am back

< Return to subforum
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jul 29 2016 5:34 AM
I deactivated my account a while ago, but then decided to return. I left because I am not very into debating and this site was dying. But then I thought that a site having little members can be a strength. Also, debating can be fun on here sometimes.
Kohai
By Kohai | Jul 29 2016 8:30 AM
Bi0Hazard: Welcome back
Thumbs up from:
Assistant Edeb8 Mod. PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns!
admin
By admin | Jul 29 2016 2:23 PM
Please guys, if you're not sure if you want to go, avoid deactivating your accounts. It's kinda a pain for me to reactivate them.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jul 30 2016 4:51 AM
admin: really? What makes it a pain?
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jul 30 2016 4:53 AM
admin: I was sure, but then changed my mind later.
admin
By admin | Jul 30 2016 4:53 AM
Bi0Hazard: Have to do, like, 3 database queries. It's not like it's automatic.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jul 30 2016 2:35 PM
admin: Then why don't you have deleting accounts instead of just deactivating and allowing to activate later?
admin
By admin | Jul 30 2016 4:44 PM
Bi0Hazard: I should probably rename it to delete account. Honestly that's basically what that option does.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jul 31 2016 5:12 AM
admin: But wouldn't you be able to undelete(reactivate) it? or will you change that?
admin
By admin | Jul 31 2016 5:14 AM
Bi0Hazard: Well yes, it's just annoying for me is all I'm saying.

Originally we didn't have the option to deactivate for a long time. Just turn notifications off and go away is generally a fine alternative.
Let's revive the forums!