EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Issues Questions

< Return to subforum
True Capitalist Acolyte
By True Capitalist Acolyte | Nov 7 2015 5:31 AM
Admin, where did you pull these questions from?

I know one of them was a resolution from DDO because I had a debate on it: "That the rise of a 'hookup culture' is regrettable."
True Capitalist Acolyte
By True Capitalist Acolyte | Nov 7 2015 5:34 AM
True Capitalist Acolyte: I also noticed that debate was on here twice as well. But I was curious how did you pull some of the questions? I am confused by some of them so I skipped them entirely.
admin
By admin | Nov 21 2015 7:26 AM
The questions on the issues are the same as the random topic database. The idea is that each issue can be used as a ready-made debate resolution to allow you to challenge somebody.

And the random topic database comes from a variety of sources: the WODC, several international tournaments, and more rarely, just good topics that I want to see debated lol. Anyone is welcome to suggest additions to the random topic database. In fact just recently I added another 50 or so to bring us up to speed with the best topics from various tournaments throughout the middle part of this year.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!