EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Profile of the Edeb8r.

< Return to subforum
Page: 123456Most Recent
JohnMaynardKeynes
By JohnMaynardKeynes | Oct 25 2015 10:58 AM
Oh, cute, cross-site attention. I guess some people have nothing else better to do.

I may comment on a few things... but not now. I'll let them run their course.
~JohnMaynardKeynes
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle
admin
By admin | Oct 25 2015 11:09 AM
Just a note to all in this thread: be nice to each other.

Anyone who's concerned about rules violations etc can always talk to me. :)
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Romanii
By Romanii | Oct 25 2015 11:12 AM
Pathetic.
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Oct 25 2015 11:14 AM
Romanii: It wasn't my intent to insult anybody...
Romanii
By Romanii | Oct 25 2015 11:16 AM
Dassault Papillon: I wasn't referring to you. I generally agree with your observation, actually.
Forti Animo
By Forti Animo | Oct 25 2015 11:17 AM
admin: I was being nice... IMHO
admin
By admin | Oct 25 2015 11:18 AM
Romanii: Oi!
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Romanii
By Romanii | Oct 25 2015 11:20 AM
admin: Wasn't referring to you either, although I think that, moderation-wise, this li'l fracas warrants more than just a reminder to "be nice".
JohnMaynardKeynes
By JohnMaynardKeynes | Oct 25 2015 11:28 AM
This is for you, thett: [ http://www.debate.org/forums/personal/topic/75672/3/#2187871]

Cross-site conversations are interesting.

I should note that remark wasn't directed *at* thett, though.
~JohnMaynardKeynes
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle
JohnMaynardKeynes
By JohnMaynardKeynes | Oct 25 2015 11:29 AM
Somehow it included the bracket in the URL.... cut the URL and look at my last post on that page.

I have said it *on DDO* "to their faces," and would gladly do it again.
~JohnMaynardKeynes
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Oct 25 2015 11:34 AM
Somebody effin' delete this thread already...
1harderthanyouthink
By 1harderthanyouthink | Oct 25 2015 11:41 AM
Romanii: I didn't even plan on getting into this, but Annie messaged me on her displeasure with the thread, so I said that I would rather get into it with Joey than have her get too pissed off for Lars' liking.
Romanii
By Romanii | Oct 25 2015 11:47 AM
1harderthanyouthink: I think it's fairly obvious who I was referring to with that comment lol
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Oct 25 2015 11:48 AM
This discussion isn't even restricted to one Site anymore...
1harderthanyouthink
By 1harderthanyouthink | Oct 25 2015 11:48 AM
Romanii: Meh.
JohnMaynardKeynes
By JohnMaynardKeynes | Oct 25 2015 11:48 AM
Dassault Papillon: That's the fun of it.
~JohnMaynardKeynes
Thett3
By Thett3 | Oct 25 2015 11:53 AM
y'all is trippin
Thumbs up from:
1harderthanyouthink
By 1harderthanyouthink | Oct 25 2015 11:54 AM
Joey, I have a hell of a bone to pick with you after the past week or so. So come on - give me an example of you saying things to my face. The first time you ever insulted me to my face was when I confronted you for talking about me behind my back. Come on now. Air your thoughts on the petulant child I am.

You're pitifully self-absorbed. I wish you could have been as nice to me as you first were, but you talking about me behind my back and calling me an immature, stupid lapdog kind of made my view of you a bit more sour.
JohnMaynardKeynes
By JohnMaynardKeynes | Oct 25 2015 11:54 AM
Romanii: I like you, but if you have something to say, at least be direct.

For instance, this is passive aggressive: " I think it's fairly obvious who I was referring to with that comment lol

This is not: "I think Joey is a jackass."

I know you're intelligent enough to see the difference.
~JohnMaynardKeynes
Thett3
By Thett3 | Oct 25 2015 11:54 AM
JMK you need Jesus son
Thumbs up from:
Page: 123456Most Recent