EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

WODC Round 2 - "Energy Policy"

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | Jun 19 2015 12:29 PM
Apologies for the multiple emails. My mistake. Please disregard all but the most recent. Also note that the draw has changed slightly for the bottom few competitors due to me accidentally counting a vote I shouldn't have. In future, it would be nice if competitors could abstain from judging debates they're not allowed to until after I go through and count things.

MATCH UPS
Wylted vs Zaradi
TheJuniorVarsityNovice vs Kasmic
UtherPenguin vs FourTrouble
shabshoral vs That1User
The Redneck vs Stag
lannan13 vs RXR.
BYE - debatability

THEME
Energy Policy

TOPICS
This House believes governments should favor green mercantilism over World Trade Organization rules.
This House believes the United States should nationalize oil exports and seek to join OPEC.
This House believes that the World Bank should discontinue the funding of energy infrastructure in developing countries.

Good luck!
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jun 19 2015 2:38 PM
@The Redneck Go ahead and tell me which one you feel most confident doing. I'll put my vote in for that one as well
admin
By admin | Jun 19 2015 5:13 PM
Blackflag: You need to learn how to use double at tagging.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Jun 20 2015 12:06 PM
The following users have only a couple of hours before they are forced to forfeit:

UtherPenguin
@RXR.
@Stag
lannan13
That1User

If you see them around, tell them to hurry up.
Let's revive the forums!
lannan13
By lannan13 | Jun 22 2015 12:53 AM
admin: I never got an email.
What is immoral for a individual to do is immoral for a government to do."- Rand Paul
"What fun is there in making sense?"- Discord
Defeat the Washington Machine, and Unleash the American Dream!
"Th
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jun 22 2015 9:49 AM
lannan13: Did you check your spam folder?
lannan13
By lannan13 | Jun 22 2015 10:53 AM
Blackflag: It's not there either.
What is immoral for a individual to do is immoral for a government to do."- Rand Paul
"What fun is there in making sense?"- Discord
Defeat the Washington Machine, and Unleash the American Dream!
"Th
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jun 22 2015 12:55 PM
lannan13: Check your junk folder. If you are using gmail it might default it to the junk folder pending on your settings.